Gianttan

Bts are happily playing in the living room.They're all startled when the door open powerfully."Boys,I made something very cool! Do you guys want to see it?"the girl asked.

The members was so confused,what is the thing anyways.She quickly ran toward them but she accidentally trip on something and the thing landed on Bts.

The girl gasp,the members were covered in green stuff."Eeeekkk, so gross!"Seokjin said."Don't worry boys,it will be gone in 10 seconds."she said.

The boys looked at their body part and relieved as the green stuff are gone.Suddenly,to the girl the members began to get taller.

"Uh boys,I forgot to tell you that this is a growth potion that I've made."she said.All of the members gasp in fear except Jimin who's happy that he's finally taller than all of people in the world.

The boys were so big that they literally destroyed the ceiling."Hey,let's play in the city!"Jungkook yelled and everyone agreed except Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Guys don't,you guys will scare-"and the 5 members quickly ran into the city."They're childish huh."the girl said and the two nodded.

"Luckily,I already have the shrink potion!"she said and the two sigh."You two get these boys back okay."she said and the two nodded.

They carefully walking in the city,unlike these five.Hoseok and Jimin playfully playing with people."Stop that,Hobi and Jimin!"Yoongi yelled."That young man's right! Put us down!"the man in Jimin's hand yelled.Jimin let the man go.

Jungkook and Seokjin kept teasing the tiny man."Guys stop!"Namjoon yelled at them.The two sigh and let the man go like Jimin does.

The last member's Taehyung! He just sat on the building."Tae get down from there!"Yoongi yelled but Taehyung still want to sat down.Namjoon then pull something out of his pocket shirt.

It's a ant sized burger well because the boys was big.Taehyung quickly jump down,shaking the earth for normal size people.

Namjoon gave a burger to Taehyung and the boys went home.

Time skips

The boys are finally back to normal size.The girl apologise to the members and they're all forgive her.

The girl then leave the dorm and they're waving at her.But the problem is they're literally destroyed almost all of buildings... including their dorm!

"Uh oh..."Namjoon said.What will the boys do?