Hobi's playful rampage

Warning:This one including death

Hoseok went to the living room and went to the shrunken city that's full of Bts haters since he had a bad day.

"I don't know why Jimin found that this is fun..."he said."Here I go..."Hoseok then walk in the shrunken city.

Hoseok's triangle mouth turned into a big grin.Hoseok crushed the house with his shoe and he even want to crush them more.

"Roar here comes Hopezilla~"he said playfully.Jimin came in the living room."Hyung,what are you doing?"Jimin asked.

"I was rampage in the city,it's so much fun!"Hoseok said happily."I told you hyung."Jimin said.

"Can't wait to see the others reaction."

Shrunken Anti POV

I living peacefully without Bts.They were the worst group ever.(Not true >:( )I walking outside and I see many people began to panic.

"Why were they panicing?"I said and there was a loud thud that startled me."Is that an earthquake!?"I said.

The thud just kept getting louder and closer.A large shadow looming the whole city.

*Boooooooom!*

A giant shoe slammed infront of the city.I looked up in fear as the giant began to speak."I don't know why Jimin found this's fun..."the giant's voice was deep and scary.

The worst part is the giant is actually Bts member Jung Hoseok."Oh no,I need to get out of here."I said.

A large shoe looming over the house that beside you and it crushed powerfully along with the people who's in the house.

"Roar here comes Hopezilla~"he boomed playfully.He then playfully rampage in the city.

You ran as fast as possible.Many buildings,houses and people got crushed by Hobi,the scaredy cat.There was many blood and broken buildings and houses stuck under his shoes.

Hobi then stopped crushing the city to talk with Jimin.You survived from Hobi's stomping!How lucky you are.