Hobi unaware lunch time (short)

Warning:Including unaware crush.

Hoseok was eating a lunch.He didn't know that Namjoon's machine shrunk all of haters in his food,same with the other members.

"Hmm I'm hungry..."he boomed.He grabbed the chopsticks and began to eat his lunch.

The haters saw towering Hoseok's face looked down at the food where they're in and he grabbed his chopsticks.

The shrunken haters' life are in danger.The chopsticks almost crush the haters and there's no escape...

The bowl was too big and slippery."Hmmm~"he moaned.He didn't know that his food was full of shrunken haters.

Hoseok looked at the table and startled when he saw many tiny specks on the table.

"There're bugs!I might be scared of them but I will trying to be brave to squish them."he said and squish the bugs with his finger.

He also didn't know that the bugs was actually shrunken haters.Like Jin said in Run Bts,J-hope is now an actual (unaware) J-kill...because he ended many haters' life which they're all totally deserved it for hating Bts.

"So gross ugh (insert ugh song) there're many bloods stuck on my finger."he said and grab a tissue to rub it off.

Army will be glad if they know he kill haters...

Also please support Bts if you don't support them and hating then you will ended like the haters... (I warned you haters.)