Taehyung visit micro town

Kim Taehyung a.k.a V,Taehung and Taetae really want to visit the micro town.(Cause Jimin and Jungkook told him about the town.)

But he finally can visit the micro town since he work a lot."Wow,it's so small and beautiful."he said.He walk into the town,trying not to crush anything.He looked down and saw two tiny girls looked up at him.

He smile and crouch down to look at them closer."Well hello there little ones~"he greeted them.The two girls waving at him and hugs his shoes.Taehyung's smile become wider and he gently pick them up.

"Are you two Armies?"he asked them.They nodded and that makes Taehyung squeal in joy.He then gently kiss their little heads.

Some of tinies who are Armies quickly gather around Taetae's shoes."Wow,even tinies love us."Taehyung amazed.They then hugs Taehyung's gigantic shoes,to Taehyung they're like ants who want to meet the famous kpop idol.

He back off a little far cause he don't want to hurt his Armies and sat down on the ground.

*Kaboooooom*

When he sat down,the ground shakes a lot which make him embarrassing a little."Hehe,sorry Armies."he said and rubbing his back head.Tiny Arimies quickly run to Taehyung and look up at him.

He smiled at them and put offer his hand to make them climb on them.He moved his hands to his face and smile sweetly at his Armies.

"Since my first Armies got kissed then I need to kiss my Armies more."he said and kiss their heads.Taehyung then place his tiny Armies down.

He lean his head down and kiss the billions group of tiny Armies.
Look like all of the Bts maknae line visit the micro town.

Hyung line coming soon.(Hint the first hyung line member:He's a sunshine an he's my bias.)