Taekook unaware snacks

Warning:This one include vore and death.This one might be a little violent.

All of Bts anties wake up and they find themselve in the living room but it seem very big.They were confuse and suddenly there's a thundering footsteps and it's getting louder and closer.

Soon a large shadow loom over the anties,it was a guy.He has brown curly hair,brown eyes and he's wearing black T shirts and brown shorts.

"Kookie are you hungry?"the guy boomed,his voice was very deep like a demon but has angelic face."Yes,hyung."the other giant guy said and walk toward the curly haired guy.

They're very familiar.They are Jungkook and Taehyung but why are they giants? But it's more like the anties are shrunk and teleported to the Bts's dorm and met Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Oh! There're some snacks on the table.Do you want to eat with me?"Taehyung boomed."Sure,I love to eat with you."Jungkook boomed.They then walk to the couch,unaware that they're stepping on the tiny anties.

As they sit down,the tiny anties that was on the couch see two planet size butts slowly came down to squish them.

Meanwhile,Taehyung and Jungkook sat on the couch and they feel something underneath their butts."Hyung,I think I sat on the bugs."he said worriedly."Me too,sorry little ones."Taehyung said and apologized to the bugs.

The tiny anties look up at the two giant kpop idols,they're toward them like gods.Jungkook and Taehyung then grab a chips that has tiny anties on it.They open their mouth and bit the chips along with tiny anties.

Jungkook look at the chips bag and he groan when he saw many bugs that are tiny anties."Annoying bugs I want to eat some chips!"he said angrily and squish the bugs with his finger tip.

Taehyung immediately stopped Jungkook for killing bugs(anties)."Hyung,why did you do that,they're harmless and cute!"he said worriedly to Jungkook.Jungkook then stop killing bugs."Fine,but I'm full and I'm leaving."Jungkook said and leave the room.

Taehyung then look at the bugs that are shrunken anties with a smile."Awww you're soooooo cute,I think all of you should be my pets~"he said happily and grab all of bug sized anties and put them in his plastic box and put it in his room and look at them with a smile.

Now the anties are Taehyung's new pets.