Caring giant rappers

You became tiny since you're a fr the foreign country.Everyone who are foreign shrunk to the size of an ant.

You were trying to get the Koreans' attention but all of them mistook you as a bug.

You're now at the building called "Big hit entertainment".You looked behind and you saw three giant guys walk toward you.

You began to cry,knowing that they will squish you like an insect.But instead of being squished,you feel a hand gently pick you up.

"Omg,is that tiny?"the red haired guy said."I think so,what's it doing here?"the white haired guy said."Yoongi don't be rude to it,tinies always wondering around.I feel bad for them."the blonde haired guy said.

The three guys walk inside the building.You're very surprised that these three guys don't hurt you (although the white haired guy seem cold).

The guys walk to the room full of dollhouses.The red haired guy gently place you on the table."Hello tiny,what's your name?" the blonde haired guy asked.

"My name is Y/n"you said.The blonde haired guy the smile."Well hello Y/n my name is Namjoon,the happy guy named Hoseok and the cold guy named Yoongi but don't worry,Yoongi is a sweet guy."the bloned haired guy said.

So the bloned haired guy name Namjoon,the red haired guy named Hoseok and the white haired guy named Yoongi.

"So why are you guys went out?"you asked."We're going shopping but we saw you so we're came back inside to take care of you."Namjoon said.

"Why are you guys want to protect tinies?"you asked."Tinies are innocent and people kill them for no reason so we decide to take care of them."Namjoon said.

You walk into the house,it was very beautiful.The guys looked at you from the windows and smile happily at you.

You're now living with the three kind guys who look very famous.