Meeting Hobi (short)

Blonde Hobi is my weakness T_T
Also I'm sorry that I'm doing Hobi so much,he's my bias so hope you guys understand ;-; (tbh I love every members of Bts)

I woke up and looked around.The world were full of blonde grasses.The ground was soft a little.Where am I?

The blonde grasses were everywhere when I walk around.I began to lose my hope.I tried to looked up at the sky,I can barely see the sky but the sky was white.

The whole world suddenly began to shake.I also heard a very deep and loud laughing voice.The grasses world suddenly become dark.A giant creamy thing's blocking the light and it's coming closer to me.

The thing grabbed my tiny body and lift up and let me go.I landed on somewhere soft and fleshy."Hello there~"I suddenly heard a loud booming voice.I turned around and I saw a large face.

It startled me a little."Awww~ such a cute little one."he said."Oh by the way I'm Hoseok or Hobi!"he said playfully.I've never seen a young man being cheerful and hopeful.

Hoseok then bring me to his nose and began to sniff at me.His nose was adorable but it almost suck me in.

"You smell like a cupcake~"he said playfully.I was overpowered by Hobi.

(I almost ran out of ideas,help me pls)