The size confused day

Jungkook woke up and walk to the living room.He then heard a squeaky noices.Jungkook looked down at the floor and he saw Namjoon,Seokjin and Taehyung but they're small like ants.

"W..what the,why did you guys get so small?"Jungkook asked."I don't know,when we woke up everything is just monstrous."Namjoon said.

Jungkook smile at their voice,so cute and squeaky.Jungkook gently pick hus hyungs up and place on the table to talk to them more.

"But where're Hobi,Yoongi and Jimin hyung go?"Jungkook asked them but non of the three know.The ground suddenly shook and that startled Jungkook and the not so tall line.

Jungkook pick the three up and ran outside.Jungkook became Jungshook as he saw Yoongi,Jimin and Hoseok literally giants that bigger than a house.

The tall line definitely more terrified than Jk.The not so tiny line is like planets to them."HEY KOOKIE,DO YOU LIKE OUR NEW SIZE?"Hoseok asked.

"Y..yes... but..Jimin tall is my fear."Jungkook said."I THOUGHT YOU HATE MICROWAVE."Jimin said.

Jungkook is scared of microwave but big Jimin is more terrified."HEY,WHERE ARE THE TALL LINE?"Yoongi asked."In my hand."he said and show it to the not so tiny line.

"CAN'T SEE THEM."Hoseok said.Jungkook facepalmed."Of course you guys can't see them.They're the size of ants and they're microscopic for you guys."he yelled.

And the tall line were singing and playing on Jungkook's palm and watching them with a friendly smile.The tiny line watch Jungkook's playing with the tall line sweetly on Jimin's palm.

And the tiny line didn't know that many people yelled at them because they're blocking their way.But some people are fall in love with them and hugs their shoes.

"Kookie why are you normal size since you're in tall line?"Seokjin asked."I think it's because I'm in the middle."he said.So the big one became small,the middle one normal and the small one became big.

Question:Who want to get dominated by giant Bts with me? 🙋