Growing Jimin

Jimin's sick of his nembers teasing him short.He went to Namjoon's room."Hyung can you make me a grow potion?"Jimin asked."Sure but it's very dangerous to make and drink the potion."Namjoon said.

"No I need it because I'm sick of my height!"he yelled."Okay fine,just wait."Namjoon said and he began to make the potion.

Time skips

"I'm done!"Namjoon then handed the potion to Jimin."Oh by the way don't-"Jimin tgen drink the whole potion.

"Don't...drink to much or the grow will endless..."Namjoon said,still shook at Jimin."Don't worry hyung,it'll be fine."Jimin said and leave the room.

"What have I done..."Namjoon said.Jimin then felt himself getting taller."Yes!"he yelled."Hyung why are you-"Jungkook's words stopped from seeing Jimin's height taller than him a little.

"Now who's the shorties now~"Jimin said playfully and went down stair to show his new height to the other members.

Jungkook's trying to pinch himself,he thought it was a nightmare but it turned out it's real...

"Hey guys,do you guys see any different from me?"Jimin asked.The members were confused but Yoongi notice something."Hey...Jimin's a lot taller than me and Hobi...what the heck is going on?"Yoongi said.

"Hyung,he's taller than me now."Taehyung said.Jimin's height increase every second.The members started to get worried so they have a group talk while Jimin's sleeping.

"Guys,this is getting serious.If Jimin kept growing he might be bigger than the building."Namjoon said.

"And it's all your fault Jungkook."Seokjin said."Me,why?"Jungkook said."Because you mostly teasing his height!"he yelled."Well,you teasing his height too you know."Jungkook said.

The Jinkook kept arguing until Namjoon slammed his fist."Stop!It's my fault I'm the one who making the potion."Namjoon said.

"But Jungkook make him want to be taller."Seokjin said.Then a loud crash was hear in Jimin's room.They quickly went to his room and they saw Jimin's body was too big to fit the room and his head was go through the ceiling.

"Jimin are you okay?"Namjoon asked."I'm fine guys,I just want to go outside."he said and walk outside.He literally broke his room.

Jimin walked outside peacefully,unaware that his footsteps shake the ground and many people terrified at him.

Jimin then accidentally steps on the car."My car!"the guy yelled."Oh I'm sorry mr. I'll pay for it."he said.

The members looked at Jimin who's literally destroy the city."It's Jimin who's god of destruction today!"Namjoon said.

"Namjoon,we need to stopped him!"Hoseok said in a very panic voice."I have an idea!"Namjoon said.

Meanwhile,Jimin stand still don't know what to do and he saw his members who's giants just like him."Jimin,we're so sorry for teasing your height we didn't know you're very serious about this."Jungkook said.

"It's okay guys,I know you guys just want to have fun."Jimin said and they're all hugging each others."Guys,it's not the time we're still growing,If we're still growing we're gonna be bigger than the whole universe very soon."Yoongi said.The members began to panic.

"Namjoon can you make the potion?"Seokjin asked."I have the shrink potion,Luckily I have seven of them."he said and gave to potion to the other members.

They're all drink it and finally returned back to normal size."Well this is a crazy day."Yoongi said.The members then hugging each others like when they're giants.