Seokjin mistook Anties as bugs

Warning:This one including death.

Armies are fighting and arguing Anties about Bts.The strange girl then press the button that she has.

All of Bts Anties suddenly disappeared.All of Armies are confuse that how did they disappear.

The strange girl then smile."Anties will learn their lesson to never hate Bts again."she said and walk away.

.............................................................

Anties looked around them,they're not in the same spot anymore.

*Flashback*

Anties suddenly feel weird after the strange girl press the button.

Then they starting to get smaller and starting to teleport to somewhere else.

*End flashback*

But what made all of Anties shook is there was Rj plushie right next to them but it seem very big.

Anties look around more,all of things are so big.The door then suddenly opened.The giant guy was standing there.

"Finally,I want to take a break from those dance practice."the guy boomed.

He seem familar to them,it was Kim seokjin,the member that in their hate group,Bts.

He walk toward his Rj plushie and grab it.He noticed that there insects next to his son.

"Ewww so many insects!Get away from my son!"he boomed and began to stomp on them.

Anties trying to escape from his stomping,it's hard to run fast for them because,first,they're too small and second,Seokjin's stomping shake the ground for them a lot so they have to keep their balance.

The last Anti ran as fast as possible but then....

"Do you think I will let you go?No,because you're a very creepy insect so die!"Seokjin said and stomped on the last bug.(Anti)

All of Anties that arguing with Armies got crush by their enemie "Seokjin".

"Hmph,that should be the last insect in my room.Gah!they're making a mess,this is all your fault!"he said.

"I should call our assistants to clean it up."he said."If I see some bugs in my room again,they will be dead."he said and laying on his bed.

Rip Anties.

Note:Oh no,tomorrow I have a middle term test 2 and the middle term test 2 will end on Thursday.😢😭