Morning routine with giant Seokjin

You and Seokjin sleeping together in bed.You woke up and climbing on his lips."Wow..his lips are so beautiful...just like him."you said and put your face down on his lips.

"Hmm his lips are so soft..."you said.Then the ground suddenly began to move."Oh no Jinnie is waking up."you said and quickly jump off his face and landed beside him.

Seokjin woke up and looked at your tiny body beside him."Good morning little Y/n~"he said and gave you a morning kisses."Hmm did you kiss me when I was sleep~ ?"he said."No!"you lied to him but he already knew it.

"I know my lips are very beautiful."he said proudly."Well,I'm hungry can you make me breakfast?"you asked."Of course little one,you're so small that you can't pick a large thing up."he said.

He offered you his hand and you climb up and sat on his palm.His hand is a size of a football field.He then walk out of his room,his footsteps are thundering even you're on his hand but you can still hear his loud booming footsteps.

But at least he didn't let you walk on the ground,his footsteps will shake the world for you.When he arrived at the kitchen,he place you on the dinning table and began to cook for you.

While he's cooking,you looking at the back of his body,still handsome as usual.But you suddenly have an idea that's very perv.You looked at his butt for a while,Seokjin looked back and he notice you staring at his butt.

"Y/n why are you looking at my butt?"he asked."Um oh sorty Jinnie is just your butt are beautiful than girls' butt."you said shyly to him.And that's when he came his joke.

"Hey Y/n what do you call people's butt who are beautiful?"he said while cooking.You facepalmed."Here we go again..."you said quietly.

"BOOTYful!"he said and began to laugh at his joke which is kinda funny cause of butt.When he finished cooking,he place the food beside you."That's look so good Jin."you said.

"I'm a good chef after all."he said proudly.You and Jin began to eat,the food was absolutely delicious.When you and Seokjin finished eating.You guys taking a shower but you taking a bath beside the sink cause he has a doll size bathtube.

When you guys finished.Seokjin was very handsome."You look so cute Y/n." he said and cooing at you."And you looked very handsome."you said."Of course I'm handsome."he said.

"So ready to go outside?"he said."Yes Jinnie."you said and he gently pick you up and place you on his worldwide shoulder.He then go outside and went for a walk.