Life as giant idols (Bts)

Today the boys have a photoshoot in the city.The boys sleep peacefully in the backyard.The manager came to wake them up.

"Boys wake up!"he said.The members then wake up but Yoongi's still asleep."I don't think we should wake him up..."Hoseok said.

Yoongi then wake up."Ahh what a great nap,I'm ready to go."he said."Follow me."manager said but he got picked up by one of the boys.

"You should ride on my shoulder,it will be comfortable
"Jimin said and put his manager on his right shoulder.

"Thank you Jimin,you're very kind."he said.The members then walk to somewhere in the Seoul city that they're photoshooting.

When the boys arrived at the photoshoot.Their gigantic bodies taking up the whole screen of the camera that they have to get the drone to taking photoes of them.

Right now,the stuff members enjoying the Gt POV of Bangtan boys.They're very cute and handsome in all of angles even Gt POV.

When they finished photoshoots the boys look tired and the stuff members climbing to their heads and rubbing their huge sweats.

Bts actually felt bad for the stuff."Um don't worry,we can just rubbing ourselves."Namjoon said.

But the bad thing of being huge is sasaengs can easily find the boys.But since sasaengs are very closed to the boys' shoes,they accidentally stepped on them.

They didn't notice them too!Bts also helping many people who got bullied.They don't like bullies because they're trying to bring the people's feeling down.

So the boys intimidating them with their gigantic size.How BTS eat food? They normal eat the food but the food was too small,so they have to make the foods and plates bigger which will take a long time.

When the day's over,the boys goes back to sleep in the back yard.