Bts unaware live at Hybe building

Taehyung,Yoongi and Hoseok went live on Vlive.They're completely unaware that there're shrunken haters in this building including this room.

They're starting to make a drink.Hoseok pour a cup of milk in the blender,Yoongi put a banana in and Taehyung put whipped cream in there.

They didn't know that there were many shrunken haters in there."Blend it hyung!"Taehyung boomed."Okay."Yoongi said and he turned the blender on.

Many shrunken haters scream in fear as the blender spined very fast like a tornado.After that tornado-like spined.Yoongi turned off the blender and pour the drink into the plastic cup.

Taehyung put some sprinkle on the drink.Hoseok put a cap on and he put the straw in.That's when the horror started.Taehyung sip the drink which was very powerful to the shrunken haters.

Taehyung then make a disgusted face."It's not good,hyung do you really put a banana in?"Taehyung asked."I forgot to peel it..."Yoongi said.

"Let me try!"Hoseok said and he sip the drink,again sucking the shrunken haters into his mouth."Ugh this is so gross."Hoseok said.

Yoongi then grab the cup that Hoseok hold and drink it."You guys are right this taste is terrible."Yoongi said.He looked at the cup closer and he saw something in there.

"Ewww there're bugs in the drink!"Yoongi said.Hoseok then jumped in fear."Wait so...I drink these bugs too?"Hoseok said.

The two nodded and Hoseok trying to vormit himself to let the bug get out of his body."Hobi calm down it's probably already digest in your stomach."Yoongi said.

The comment was full of laughing at Hoseok which's embarrassing him a little bit.Yoongi looked at the table and he saw many bugs on it.

"So many bugs,I'll get rid of it."he said and began to squish it.The shrunken haters ran away from Yoongi's large hand that's trying to squish them.

"Got one."he said as he felt something under his palm.Hoseok's cheering Yoongi to get rid of his enemies.But Taehyung don't want the bugs to get crush cause he want to befriends with them.

"Hyung stop it!"Taehyung said.But it's too late,Yoongi squished all of bugs on the table."Come on Tae,let's read fans' comment."Yoongi said and Taehyng nodded.

Now the other shrunken haters have to survive from the other giants too.It's more terrified that these three.But one giant is already terrified.

These haters should learn their lesson not to hate Bts or they will ended up became a bug size and these boys will mistook them as bug.