Jungkook's playful rampage

Warning:Including crush

The shrunken city once again felt an earthquake.That means the member of Bts is coming.It was Jungkook the maknae of Bts.

"I wonder why Jimin love this..."he said.The shrunken haters looked up at the looming maknae.Jungkook then walk in the shrunken city.

"Wow,I feel...big and powerful!"he said and began to playfully walk in and crush everything under his shoes.

"*giggle*This is so much fun!No wonder why Jimin loves this."he said playfully.But for haters it's not fun,Jungkook's shoes also crush some of haters.

Seokjin,Namjoon and Yoongi were talking and walking to the living room and they saw Jungkook playfully crushing the city.Jungkook looked at his hyungs and want them to join him.

He walked out of the shrunken city and asked them."Sorry Jk we're busy.Maybe we can try someday"Namjoon said.Jungkook sigh and went back to the city.

Meanwhile,the shrunken haters are safe...for now since Jungkook asked something to his hyungs.They were safe until the ground began to shake again and it's coming closer to the city.

A shadow looming the city,Jungkook's back to playfully crush the city."Do you think I'm not going to crush you?You're all wrong."he said."I'm kinda tired...oh I know!"he said.

The shrunken haters see Jungkook's back and it's coming closer to crush the city.They began to panic and Jungkook's back hit the ground,creating a loud boom.

"Ahhh much better~"he said playfully and began to close his eyes.Luckily,some of the shrunken haters survived from Jungkook's back crush.But there's one shrunken hater climbing on Jungkook's face to looked at him.It walk closer to his face.

Jungkook's so big like a living mountain.The shrunken hater looked at his face.His face's very cute and beatiful.His breath's powerful for the shrunken hater.It walked to his nose and Jungkook's eyes were opened.....

"Wahhhhh!"he yelled and quickly get up.The hater fall and landed on Jungkook's lap."Huh what the?"he boomed and looked down at his laps.

He saw something on his lap so he pick it up and looked closer to it."Who are you?"he said."I'm the shrunken hater."it said.Jungkook then smile evily."Do you want to fight?"he said.

"Okay!"it said.But it forgot that Jungkook was way too big and powerful."*giggle*Are you sure you want to fight with this giant maknae~"he said.

"Yeah!"it said."Alright let see what you got~" he said.The shrunken haters light up the firecracker and it shot Jungkook's cheek."Feel like a mosquito bite."he said.

"Alright it's my turn~"Jungkook said and his hand began to close.*Squish*Jungkook opened his hand and the shrunken hater is already die.

"I win~"he said proudly.The shrunken haters began to shivering.An innocent maknae just crush the shrunken hater...only with his hand.

Jungkook looked down and he saw many shrunken haters."Wow,so many haters,I'm going to squish them all~"he said playfully.

The haters then run away."Hey get back here."he said and playfully chasing them like a Godzilla.