Shrunken hyung line (Bts)

The hyung line of Bts are making the shrinking potion.Suddenly,the potion exploded and the hyung line are shrinking.

When they stopped shrinking everything were gigantic like a mountain."Guys,I'm scared."Hoseok said worriedly.

Suddenly,the ground began to quake,it's has a booming sound and it's getting louder and closer.

Three large shadow looming over them.Hoseok and Seokjin shaking in fear and Yoongi and Namjoon starting to get worried.

The hyung line shook seeing the three monstrous size maknaes.They're all looming the hyungs."Hyung,are you in here?"Jimin boomed.

His voice was now sound like a normal man."Jimin voice sound so scary at this size."Hoseok said."I don't see them..."Taehyung boomed.

His voice sound like a demon but a friendly one."I'll look around."Jungkook boomed and he bagan to walk.

*Troom* *Troom* *Troom!*

"Run!"Namjoon said.The hyungs are running away from Jungkook's stomping.

Jungkook suddenly looked down and he saw four bugs which is his hyungs."Oh,bugs."he boomed and he look closer to it.

When he saw the bugs is his hyung he shook."Omg,hyungs!?"Jungkookyelled.

Jimin and Taehyung then walk to Jungkook.They're shook when they saw the bugs were their hyungs.

But then,they're all smile happily."Awww so adorable~"Taehyung cooed.

Jimin prouded that he's finally bigger that his hyungs now.

"Don't worry hyungs,we'll keep you all safe until all of you get back to normal size."Jungkook said.