Jimin visit micro town

Y/n POV

I was watching TV and I heard a news that Bts member "Park Jimin" is going to visit the micro town today.

I was very excited to meet him.Suddenly,the ground began to quake and it getting louder and closer.
Soon a large shadow loom over the town and there's a booming giggling noise.

"Hello tinies,my name is Park Jimin!"he introduce himself and waving at them.

I quickly ran outside and look up at him.
"I thought I'm small but it's turn out that all of you are smaller than me~"he said.
I quicky ran to him and wave at him.Wow,so many people were gather around his shoes.Jimin look down and smile at tinies.

"Awww you guys are the most adorable things in the world."he said happily and cooing at them.

And then he looked at me,I ran away from him but he catch me."Hello there~don't worry I won't hurt you"he cooed.
I can feel my cheeks are turning red."What's your name?"he asked me."My name is Y/n and I'm an Army."I said to him.

"Really! I'm glad you're our fans!"he said."To be honest,I want to meet all of you but I can't because I'm too small to go out the world full of giants"I said and starting to get disappoint.

"Aww don't be upset,someday the others and all of us will visit your town soon!"he said and petting my head."I hope so."I said sadly.

"Hey,if you miss us just go watch our youtube channel or Vlive...if we have time to stream"he said and gently put me down on the ground.
"I'm going to play with the others tinies now bye little one"he said and waving at me."Bye!"I said and watching him playing with tinies.