Jungkook the gentle giant

Warning:Including unaware.

Jungkook want to be on top to beat all of his hyung so he make a machine that shrink stuff.But the shrink machine suddenly explosed,shrink all of people and teleport to his room except Jungkook.

All of people were confuse what happened and suddenly....

*Booooom!*

A giant foot landed infront of them.They're all looked up and it's Jungkook but he's huge like a skyscraper.

"That's weird,I think I heard something..."he boomed.The shrunken people are trying to get his attention but his foot looming over them and it slowly coming down to squish them...

They ran away from his stomping and ran under the table.He might be a cute maknae but at this size,he could literally crush anything in his way including shrunken people.

They're trying to yelled at him again and he finally notice something.He looked under the table and he saw many specks under the table.

Since Jungkook's sensitive at smelling,he's trying to sniff at them like a puppy.His sniffing was very powerful like a hurricane.

He could tell they're humans.He's completely shook when these things was an actual humans.

"How did you guys get this small?"Jungkook asked."Your machine ended up shrunk all of us."one of the shrunken people said.

"Oh my,I must almost step on you guys I'm very sorry."he said and pouted.Even he's a giant,he's still a cute not so little maknae.His cute innocent eyes were very charming.

"Well,at least I'm a big maknae."he said proudly.He want to protect all of people.Although he's very nervous and scared of crushing them,many shrunken people trying to calm him down when he accidentally hurt shrunken people.

He also love to teasing them but in a gentle way cause he know if he teasing them like he does to his hyungs,they'll get crush.

And when he's eating,he let thr shrunken people eat first and himself the last.And when it's time to sleep,he's trying to kisses their heads."Good night little people."he said and place them beside him.

The next morning

Jungkook gave them a breakfast first and he make a grow machine to grow them back to normal size.Now these people finally returned to normal size,they hug Jungkook for protecting them.

Jungkook smile and hugs them and waving goodbye at the people.