Jungkook shrunk his hyungs

Jungkook the maknae of Bts made a shrink ray.He's enjoying dhrinking everything but when he shoot it to the mirror,it backfired to his hyungs.

Jungkook gasp in fear and quicky looked at his hyungs,make sure that they're okay."Hyungs are you guys alright?"he said worriedly.

"We're alright but how are we going to get back to normal size!?"Namjoon yelled."I'll make a grow ray to make you guys normal size."he said.

Jungkook put his hyungs on the table beside the ray.Jungkook can do anything even the grow ray.He's truely the golden maknae.

While Jungkook's making the grow ray,the members are very hungry.Jungkook noticed them and he stopped making the grow ray."Don't worry hyungs,I'll make a lunch for you guys."he said and gently pick his hyungs up.

"Kookie,are you sure you can cook by yourself?"Jimin said."Trust me,I can cook!"Jungkok said.Jimin was still pinching himself,the fact that Jungkook's way bigger than him is his nightmare.

When Jungkook finished cooking,he looked at his hyung and they're all acting like a kid,even Yoongi and Namjoon."Hyungs,Lunch is ready."he said and place a food on the table.

At first Jungkook was very proud that he became the BIG brother to them but he's started to become very tired.His hyungs are all acting like kids.

"Jungkook,do you want to be big brother now?"Seokjin asked."Okay fine hyung I'll fix you back to normal size very soon!"he said.

The members are waiting Jungkook.Then Jungkook finallt done."Okay hyungs,I'm done!"he said and he shoot it to his hyungs.

And finally they returned back to normal size."Something seems off...why's Jimin taller than me"Jungkook said.Then the members all grow to the size of giants.

"I think it worked to well..."Jungkook said."I don't want to go back to normal,I love this size!"Jimin said happily but the other members don't agree with him.Jungkook also said that he threw his shrink machine away.

What will the boys do and Will Jungkook find his shrink ray?

Note:I'm so excited to watch Bang Bang Con!😄😃😀😊😍😆