Taehyung visit the earth

Taehyung is a human like alien who's very curious.He loves traveling.This time,he went to the solar system.He saw a planet that have blue and green color.It must be the earth.

He landed on earth.He went out of his ship and looking around.He looked down and saw a tiny tree.This planet is smaller than he thought.

He saw a tiny city far away.He went there,wanting to greet them.Meanwhile,people on the earth heard a loud booming sound and it's getting closer.

The whole city were covered by something."Awwww the city looks so cute!"the booming voice said.

Taehyung lay down and looked at the city closer."Hello~"he said playfully.Everyone was terrified and ran away.Unlike the other aliens who treat human bad,he's a friendly one and want to protect them.

"Calm down everyone,I'm not going to hurt you."he said but they still running.He understand their fear,he was so big.The building are smaller than his fingers.

And people are living in the other city.Taehyung's happy face turned into a sad face.Taehyung walk to another city and he saw an evil alien attacking the city.

He quickly stopped him for harming people.The alien went away and Taehyung looked at the city with a friendly smile.

"Are you guys okay?"he said.They're all alright.Many people thanks him for stopping the other alien.

"Can I stay on the earth please~"Taehyung asked.Many people want him to stay to protect other bad aliens.And everytime people have a problem,Taehyung will gave them an advice.

But Taehyung have to looked at the people with his magnifying glass.And Taehyung became a friendly giant protector.