How Bts treat their shrunken Army vs. How Bts treat their Anti

Woah,just realised that the title is long 😅

One day,the boys saw a news that all of Bts Army shrunk to the size of an ant in Namjoon's phone.The news said that all of the Army are shrunk and teleport to Bts' dorm.

"Hyung what are we gonna do?"Jungkook asked to Namjoon and began to panic.The others also asked him.Namjoon then figured it out.

"Guys,we need to look around the dorm to find them.If you guys found them then place them on the table okay?"Namjoon said in leader mode.

"Okay."they said and they started to look for shrunken Army.

Army POV

I can't believe I'm in Bts' dorm with the other Army.Right now,I was under the table,hoping I won't get crush by them.

Then there's a loud thuds coming closer to us.We saw Jimin's large face."Oh Army I'm glad you're all okay."he boomed and gently pick us up.

Jimin walk to the coffee table and place us down.I see the other members gather around us and place the shrunken Army down.

"So how did you guys shrunk?"Namjoon asked."It was Anti,they shrunk us!"I yelled.

Their worried faces turned into a very angry faces,they all looked intimidate,especially their size.

"Don't worry Army,they will learn their lesson."Namjoon said angrily.Namjoon and the others then gently hug you and other Army.

Warning:Anti part including death.

Namjoon read the news again.The news said that the Anti  who shrunk all of Bts Army are from north Korea.

"Guys,I'll call Si hyuk,you guys make sure that Army are safe and you guys will protect them."Namjoon said and he called their boss.

Meanwhile,the members cooing at how cute they're.They gently poke their tummy and rubbing their hair with their finger.

"Okay guys,Si hyuk's contact them."Namjoon said."Wait,he know them!?"The members yelled.

"Yeah but he didn't tell me how he know them...but anyways,he said they will arrived at our dorm any minute"Namjoon said.

The dorm's door suddenly knock off.The Anti had arrived.Namjoon grabbed a shrink ray and shrink them.

The boys walk closer to them,loomin over them like a god."So do you understand the power of us all now?"Hoseok said and smile brightly like a sun.

"Sorry we will never mess with your fan club again."one of the Anti said.Namjoon looked behind him and he saw many Army cries.

"We won't forgive you,you made our fans cried."Namjoon said.Luckily for the boys,this Anti have seven people.Perfect to crush for each members.

They raised their feet up above the Anti."Hope your next life is being a good person."Taehyung said and they stomped on them powerfully.

They take the Anti's body off of their feet.And they looked at Army with a friendly smile.

"Don't worry Army,we'll protect you all."