A gift to Hobi (Hoseok x reader)

You're preparing a gift for Hoseok since it's his birthday today.The gift was big to you but it's very small to normal size people.

*Flashback*

You went into the Micro mall to buy a gift for Hoseok.You didn't want to get him a gift that's his size because you're far too small to pick the gift up.(You have to push it)

You decide to get a flower pillow to him.You went to the cashier and paid to her.

*End of flashback*

"I hope he like it."you said.You came out the dollhouse and walk to Hoseok's room.(The dollhouse was in the living room)

You slide under the door and yelled Hoseok's name."Hey Hobi!"you yelled.

He turned around and saw you on the floor.He walk closer to you,each steps that he take shake the ground.

"Hello little Y/n~"he said happily."I have a gift for you."you said to Hoseok.

You opened the gift for him and show it to him."Aww is that flower pillow?I loved this!"he said happily.

"Thank you so much!"Hoseok then gently kisses your head five times.Your cheeks began to turn red.

And he gently hugs you."*Giggle*you're soooooo sweet!"he said.He picks the pillow up with his two finger and looked at it.

He then put it in his doll collection.You are happy,knowing that Hoseok likes your gift so much.

Note:Happy birthday to our hope~💜💜💜💜💜

I hope you're doing well Hobi :)