Shrunken maknae line (Bts)

The Bts maknae line are playing in Jungkook's room together.
"Guys,I heard thatNamjoon hyung made a shrink potion."Jungkook said.

"Really,I want to look at it!"Taehyung said."Me too!"Jimin said."Don't worry guys,I'll take it,it's in Namjoon's studio."Jungkook said and leave the room.

Jungkook walk quietly,don't
wanting to get caught by the 4 hyungs(hyung line).He quietly open the door and grab the potion and quietly walk to his room.

"Guys,I got it!"Jungkook said."Wow~"Jimin said and he took the potion from Jungkook's hand."Hey be careful hyung,this stuff is dangerous if the potion hit something,it'll shrink and it can also shrink living things!"Jungkook said.

Taehyung then took the potion from Jimin but he accidentally drop it."What the heck Tae/hyung!"Jimin and Jungkook said in unison.

"Sorry."he said.The maknae line were covered in potion.The maknae line began to shrink down to the size of an ant.

"Noooooo we shrunk!!!!!"Jungkook said."I'm already short and now I'm very short."Jimin said."Thanks a lot Tae!"Jimin glared at Taehyung.

"Look,it was an accident I didn't mean to."Taehyung said and he pouted.The maknaes look around Jk's room."Wow,everything towering like a mountain."Taehyung said.

"I bet we're smaller than Tinytan."Jimin said.Suddenly,the giant door opened and a large figure standed there.

"Kids,it's time for dinner!"the giant boomed."Is that Yoongi hyung?"Jimin asked."Yep!"Jungkook said.

"Huh,where are they..."Yoongi boomed and he walk closer,his footsteps sound like a mountain slam the ground and his voice are deeper and louder.

"Hyung,down here!"the maknaes yelled but Yoongi can't hear them."Wait,what's Namjoon's potion doing here?"the titanic rapper said.

"He can't hear us."Jimin said sadly.But Yoongi's foot slam next to them causing an earthquake to them."I'll go tell Namjoon."Yoongi said and he pick the potion up and leave the room.

"Omg,Yoongi hyung almost crushed us."Jimin said."Guys,we are small enough to go under the door."Taehyung said.The maknaes then go under the door.

When they're outside the room,they saw 4 mountain size hyungs are sitting down on the chair and preparing dinner.

They startled when Seokjin began to talk.

"So Yoongi tell what happened."Seokjin boomed."Maknaes are gone."he said."What!?"the others 3 yelled.
"And I found Namjoon's potion on the ground."Yoongi then show the empty potion bottle to the others.

"Oooooh,mystery~"Hoseok said playfully.Then it's silent for 10 seconds but Namjoon began to speak."I think the maknaes are playing with my potion and it covered on them and shrunk them."the word that Namjoon said made all of maknae line shook.

"He's really 148 iq guy."Taehyung said.The maknaes then walk closer to their hyungs(which take an hour to go there).

Jimin think he can get Seokjin's attention cause he's standing.
"Hey Jin hyung he yelled and the maknaes climb on his foot.

Seokjin look down at his feet and he saw three bugs on his foot.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh bugs!"Seokjin yelled that make the maknae line cover their ears.

"So gross,die!"Seokjin said and began to trying to stomp on them.The maknaes quickly ran under the table to hide from Seokjin.

"Seokjin hyung almost kill us..."Taehyung said and began to cry."It feel like we got paid back."Jungkook said."Oh yeah,we always teasing them and I guess it's their pay back."Jimin said.

"Omg,it's so funny!"Hoseok said and began to laugh at Seokjin."Hoseok,you know you afraid of everything right."Seokjin said."I know but your reaction is funnier than me."he said.

Jimin walk to Hobi's feet and began to tickling his feet."Huh,what's tickling my feet?"Hoseok boomed and look down under the table.

Hoseok the scream like a little girl that make the maknae line cover their ears."Ahhhhh get rid of ittttttt!!!!!"he said.

Seokjin began to laugh at Hobi.But the two then grab a bug spray and began to spray at the maknaes.

The problem is the bug spray is already deadly at nornal size but now is even more deadly.

The maknae line ran away,trying not to get spray by the 2seok.

Meanwhile,Yoongi and Namjoon watching Hoseok and Seokjin trying to spray a bug.The two was completely different,Yoongi look bored and yawning but Namjoon look very worried since he don't want bugs to get hurt.

The maknae line think about when they're teasing them with an insect,to normal size it's funny but at this size it's not funny anymore cause they have been mistook as bugs.

"Guys stop spraying them!"Namjoon yelled.
The 2seok then stop.Luckily for the maknae,Namjoon is the only one in hyung line who has a very good intention to an insect but not the one that hurt him.

"I think these little bugs are maknae,look closer."he said.
Hoseok and Seokjin look closer to the bugs and it turn into three humans.

"Oh no,I almost kill them!"Hoseok said."I'm so so sorry maknaes."Seokjin said.The 2seok began to feel bad for them.

Namjoon walk toward the maknae and gently pick them up.When he saw the maknae,he smile at them that his cute dimples appear.

"Are you guys alright?"he asked worriedly to them."H..hyung,I'm so so so sorry for stole your potion."Jungkook said.

Namjoon then giggling in joy."Awww it's okay~but all of you should learn your lesson that you should not prank people all of times."Namjoon said.

"I guess we learned our lesson.."the maknae said in unison.Namjoon's cute nose then gently pressing their heads and moving back and forth like a gentle nuzzle.

Taehyung then explain what happened to them.Yoongi,Hoseok and Seokjin shook when Taetae said that they almost kill him and the other maknaes.

"But,hyung how can we get back to normal size?"Jimin asked the leader."Tomorrow."he said."Oh!PD want to meet me,please take care of maknaes!"Namjoon said and leaving the dorm.

Yoongi then gently pick them up.All of maknae are crying ,they don't want to be with Yoongi cause he's scary."Shhh don't worry."the maknae line looked up at Yoongi,he's cooing at them?

Yoongi then gently petting their heads."Oooh,Yoongi hyung is a softy guy~"Hoseok said playfully.Yoongi glare at Hoseok,he then feeding them a food like a baby.

Yoongi quickly walk to his room and place the maknae line on the pillow."Good night little maknae."he said and leave the room.

Yoongi get back to the table and doing hyung stuff with the others.The 2seok teasing him that he's a soft guy that make Yoongi groan.

*Time skips*

It's 10 P.M. and Namjoon finally came home,the 2seok went to sleep.And only Yoongi and Namjoon are still up."Hyung,why don't you go to sleep?"Namjoon asked.

"I don't want to wake the maknaes."he said that make the leader smile."Aww I knew you're a soft guy~"Namjoon said playfully.

"Why don't you sleep with me."Namjoon said."Okay,but I hope they're alright."he said.

Namjoon finally figured out.He and Yoongi will sleep with them.

And in the next morning,the maknae return to normal size.