Get well soon (Yoongi x reader)

Your left leg were hurt because you jumped and landed on the floor but your left didn't land right.

You are now in Yoongi's room.Yoongi looked at you worriedly."Are you okay little Y/n?"he asked you.

"I'm okay Yoongi."you said and smile at him."Please don't do dangerous stuff."he said."But I want to get down."you said sadly to him.

"You should have to called me or the other members."he said.You looked up at him and sigh."This might make you feel better."he said and gently kissing my left leg.

Your cheeks turned red and Yoongi smile."Get well soon little one."he said kindly to you and leave the room.

.............................................................

Later,your left leg were okay now and you heard that Yoongi go for shoulder surgery.You were very worried about him and you told Hoseok to visit to his house.

Hoseok knock the door and Yoongi's brother appeared."Uh where is Yoongi?"Hoseok asked.

"In his room."Yoongi's brother said.You and Hoseok went inside Yoongi's room.You two saw Yoongi resting.

"Hyung are you okay?"Hoseok asked."I'm okay Hobi."he said and smile at them.Hoseok and Y/n knew that he's hurt.

"Well,Y/n want to visit you."Hoseok said and he gently place you on Yoongi's shoulder."Get well soon Yoongi."you said and kissing his big shoulder.

"Aww thank you so much Y/n."Yoongi said and smile at you.Hoseok then gently pick you up and leave Yoongi's house.

Before Hoseok and Y/n leave,jou guys waving bye at him and went to Bts' dorm.

Ice juggler cookie. (Sooooooo adorable also I didn't screenshot Churro cooke beacuse I'm lazy.)