Jungkook's little accident

(The picture is not in hd ;-; also are you guys alive from the pic?)

Jungkook is very excited to make a grow potion.But it's so hard to make a potion.Luckily,Namjoon and Yoongi help him.

Time skips

They finally done the potion.Jungkook grabbed the potion and shake it powerfully."Jungkook don't!"Yoongi yelled but he already shook it.

"What's wrong hyung?"Jungkook asked."If you shake the potion to much,it will explode!"Yoongi said."Oh...."Jungkook said and look at the potion.

*Boom!*

"Thanks a lot Kookie."Namjoon said angrily."Namjoon,he didn't know that."Yoongi said,trying to calm him down.

The three suddenly began to grow."Hey Kookie are you-"Jimin who walk in Jungkook's room saw Namjoon,Yoongi and Jungkook growing bigger and bigger.

Jimin was shook so much that his body can't move."Hyung get out,you will get crush!"Jungkook yelled.His voice was change when he's a giant.

"O...o..okay I'll called the others!"Jimin then quickly ran to the living room to tell the others.Meanwhile,the three was in pain.

"Hyung,I'm scared!"Jungkook said and began to panic."Calm down Jungkook it will be fine."Yoongi said.

Their heads broke the ceiling and their legs broke the walls but at least they can stand up now.Jimin bring every member to Jungkook's room.

The three were so tall like living buildings."Woah,how did you guys get so big!?"Seokjin yelled.

"We made a grow potion but Jungkook shook the potion and it exploded."Namjoon said."Hey,isn't the potion will off in next day?"Jimin asked.

"Yes but how do we sleep?"Jungkook asked."In our backyard."Taehyung said.But being giant is also very cool.

While the three are giants,they also have fun too!Jungkook playing with kids,Yoongi helping people in danger and Namjoon help everyone feel sad to be happy.(That's Hobi's job though...)

And when the dinner comes,the three wasn't full but they ate it anyways.And the next day,the three finally back to normal size but Jungkook's room was broken...

Note:Armies pls help me🙏! I got a Bts hater in my deviantart account.He hates Bts but he's still brothering me.What do I do?I tried to say to don't watch it but he's still watch it.😣(I check in his account and he has 40 watcher right now so pls don't watch him Armies!His name is nowaf434 btw)

I hope he lost his watcher soon.