Seokjin vore

Warning:This one include vore,If you don't like vore then skip to next part!

I was hanging out with Seokjin.He seem very sweet and kind.But he saw me watching something on Youtube."Y/n what are you watching?"he asked me.I quickly turn the phone off."Nothing Jinnie!"I replied.

He grab my phone and look at my watching history."Omg,are you into vore!?"he yelled.I nods and look down at the floor."I can't believe it,I'm into vore too!"he said happily.

"Well can you shrink me and eat me?"I asked.He nods and grab the shrink ray and shoot at me.He picks me up and open his mouth."Ready?"he asked."Yes"I replied.

He then put me on his tongue and swallow me.It's like a slide for me but it stop."Wow is this his stomach?"I asked.I explore in his stomach.I walk to the side of his stomach and touch it.

I heard his booming giggling in his stomach."Jinnie,I like your stomach,it's pretty soft and warm."I said to him."Glad you liked it~"he said happily.

Then a giant pieces of food fall in his stomach."Jinnie are you eating?"I asked."Yes,because I will gave you food that I have been eaten."he said.

I can see his hand gently press on his stomach.
"Be safe in my stomach Y/n~"he said and continuing rub his stomach.