The cutest giants award

In the micro town,there's a special event called "The cutest giants award" which mean all of tinies have to vote.

When the vote is finished,the tiny announcer will announce the winner."And the winner of The cutest giants goes to..."

All of tinies are getting exciting and goosebump at the same times."Bts!"he said.Bts then jumping happily.(They also shake the ground like crazy)

Namjoon then picks the trophy up.The tropy has a miniature city on it.The trophy was huge to tinies but it's normal to giants.

The other giants clapping for them but some of giants get jealous (mostly giantesses get jealous of them because they thought one of giantesses win cause it's popular than giant male).

Namjoon then began to speak."Army,thank you so much for voting us,we appreciate it so much.I thought we will lose because giantesses are popular."Seokjin then speak.

"We don't know we also won in the gt fandom too."he said.The members then hugging each others.(Also,Yoongi came here too)

All of tiny looked at Yoongi worriedly,fearing that his shoulder is hurt.Yoongi notice them and trying to smile."It's okay Army,my shoulder is fine."he said but Army don't believe him.

They know that he's still hurt a bit but Yoongi don't want his fans to feel worried about his shoulder."I hope our future are beautiful."Hoseok said happily.

When the award ended,Bts waving bye at them and gently petting their heads and kissing them.(Fact : Bts are the only ones who being very caring to tinies but the other giants don't)