Shrunk infront of WWH

"Jin,I finish my project!"I said to him."Really what it is?"he asked.I smiled and show shrink ray to him."It's a shrink ray,it can shrink anything including living things."I said and I shoot it at me.

"Omg are you okay?"He asked me.Seokjin shook seeing me getting smaller and smaller.When I stopped shrinking,I was now the size of an ant and Seokjin look like a living mountain to me.

"Awwww you're so adorable~"he booming cooed.His voice sound thundering and loud that I have to cover my ears."Seokjin,please speak softer!"I yelled at him.

He quicky cover his mouth with his hands."Oops sorry."he said.Even he speak softly but his voice still thundering.He crouch down and gently pick me up.

He brought me up to his face.Wow he's handsome as giant."Awww you're so teeny~"he cooed.His voices are more powerful like a storm when he talk infront of me.

He then kiss my tiny body.I began to blush.He then gently place me on his head.I was in the jungle of WWH's hair.His hair smell like a strawberry.

I enjoy playing with Seokjin's soft hair and I kiss his soft hair."Wow Jinnie,your hair is sooooooo soft."I said to him.He began to blush."Thank you so much."he said happily and pick me up.

"I promise I will keep you safe."