Yoongi's rampage (short)

Everyday,Yoongi see his members playfully crushing the shrunken city,even the leader of Bts still playing like the others.

One day,Taehyung want to rampage the city and he saw Yoongi sitting on the couch."Hyung do you want to play with me?"Taehyung asked.

"No thanks."Yoongi said.Taehyung's trying to drag Yoongi but he push Taehyung.Taehyung pouted and leave the living room.

Time skips

Later that night

Yoongi leave his room and went to the living room and turned on the light."Okay,the members are sleeping and no one will see me rampage."he said.

"Ready or not,here comes Big  Yoongi~"he said and playfully crushing everything in his way.

Meanwhile in the shrunken city,all of shrunken haters are sleeping but the sky suddenly light up.

It's not daytime but it's just someone in the room.But the booming footsteps coming closer to the town.

They can already tell that the giant's not a ghost because ghosts don't like light."Ready or not,here comes big Yoongi!"the voice boomed.

Many shrunken haters quickly walk out the houses and ran away from Yoongi.He's pretending unaware of people scream because he know that's shrunken haters.

"They're escaping,oh well let me shrink the city more."he said and shrunk the city small as dust.

Yoongi pick the city up and smile evily at them."There's no escape."he said and crush the city with his index finger.

"Now I see why they loved this."he said and went to his room and sleep.