Namjoon unaware vore

Warning:Vore included (don't worry this one don't have death.)

You walk into the kitchen to find some food.You saw a cake but there's a ray on the table.You pick it up to look at it but you accidentally press something.

"Huh?"you said.You then quickly shrink to the size of an ant.You landed on the cake which is not going to end well.

You see Namjoon's face looming over you."Oooh a cake,no one gonna mad at me for eating it right."he said.

"Joonie down here!"you yelled but he can't hear you since your voice is too small.Namjoon pick a piece of cake up.

Unfortunately,you were on a piece of cake that Namjoon had pick it up.You scream for his attention but his mouth is getting closer and closer to you.

"Namjoooooooooon!"you cried as his mouth opened wide.And you were inside of his mouth.You  are trying to avoid the giant white things (teeth) that are crushing the cake.

Meanwhile,Namjoon's enjoying the cake,then Yoongi came in."Joonie have you seen Y/n?"Yoongi asked."I'm eating,can you talk to me when I'm finished eating?"he said.

"Okay."Yoongi said and leave the kitchen.

Inside of Namjoon's mouth,you were hearing his loud voice.Namjoon gulped causing you to yelped.

You were now in his stomach."His stomach is scary..."you said.Namjoon's stomach are full of wet thing,acid and a loud noise.

Then the only way to get out of his body is... staying in his body a whole day.

Bonus:I got Blackberry cookie and Licorice cookie yesterday in Cookie run kingdom!I'm so happy.