Namjin unaware vore

Warning:This one including unaware vore.

Seokjin and Namjoon doing Eat Jin Vlive unaware that tiny anties were in Seokjin's ramen and Namjoon's soda.

"Namjoon can you not accidentally spoil something this time?"Seokjin said."Sorry hyung,I'll be careful this time."Namjoon said.

Namjoon grab the soda can and began to drink it.Tiny anties saw Namjoon's huge lips coming toward the can and they quickly trying to swam away but the waves of soda water are too strong and push them into his mouth.

Namjoon enjoy drinking soda and chat with his armies but he then tastes something that like blood."Joonie,what's wrong?"Seokjin asked Namjoon.

"This soda taste like...blood!"Namjoon boomed."But mine's not."Seokjin said.They saw a lot of fans asking about the soda taste like blood.

"Oh,I don't know armies,it's never tastes like blood before."Namjoon said to his armies.

Then Seokjin began to eat his ramen,unaware that tiny anties are in his ramen.Seokjin grab his chopsticks and enjoy eating ramen that including anties.All of tiny anties watch in fear as his  lips are getting closer and closer.

Soon Seokjin opened his mouth and tiny anties scream like a mouse.Seokjin eating ramen and he tastes a blood just like Namjoon.

"Namjoon,my ramen taste like blood."Seokjin boomed."But mine doesn't."Namjoon boomed.

What interesting them the most is there's one army said that all of anties shrunk and teleported to Bts's dorm and studio.

Namjoon and Seokjin think that they have been eaten anties the whole time."Well,at least is anties,right?"Seokjin said to Namjoon.

"Yes,but I kinda feel bad for them.They just don't like us but us killing them is just like murdering them on purpose."Namjoon said.

Since they were tried now,they said goodbye to armies and go home.