Namjoon visit micro town

Namjoon,the last member of Bts that hasn't visit micro town.Namjoon very want to visit the town so much.

When he had free time,he decide to visit the town.

He arrived at the town and he walking toward then town.

In the micro town,people are doing their normal stuff but the ground began to quake.

They all think that Namjoon is coming and they're right!It's Namjoon.

"Wow,hello there~ my name is Kim Namjoon,the leader of Bts."he said.

All of tiny Armies run toward him and hugs his shoes.Namjoon bent down and looked at them with a friendly smile.

"Awww~ you guys are adorable."he cooed.Then Namjoon saw ones of tiny Armies has their own size Army bomb.

"Hey there little one,can I take a look at your Army bomb?"he asked."Sure!"the tiny girl said and hand it to Namjoon.

The Army bomb was so small that he had to look it with a magnifying glass.

But Namjoon accidentally broke it."Oh,I'm so sorry.I broke your Army bomb."he said worriedly to him.

The tiny girl then giggling."It's okay,you're Namjoon."she said.Namjoon sighed and he walk around the town.

And then...

*Kaboom!*

He accidentally tripped the house and his whole body slam on the ground (including buildings) powerfully,causing the most chaotic earthquake to the whole town.

"Omg,I'm so sorry!Is everyone okay?"he said worriedly."It's fine young man but you look hurt."the tiny lady said to him.

Namjoon picks all of tinies up and gently kiss them."This will make all of you feel better!"he said in a very soft tone.

Namjoon saying bye to them because he had to work tomorrow and all of tinies began to cry.

But before Namjoon leave the town,he place a picture of himself and gently place it beside the town.

Tinies then waving bye at him but here's his last message.

"Next time,we'll visit the town with all of seven of us."