Jimin growth

Jimin's getting sick of being teased by the other members.He decide to buy a grow potion.

Jimin search the potion shop that near his place.Jimin found it so he asked Namjoon to go shopping.

"Hyung,can I go shopping?"Jimin asked."Sure,just be careful okay?"Namjoon said.

"Okay hyung."Jimin said and go outside.Jimin finally arrived at the shop.He opened the door and closed lightly.

"Excuse me sir,do you have a grow potion?"Jimin asked the cashier."Oh yes,here you go."the cashier said and handed the potion to Jimin.

"Thank you,how much is it?"Jimin asked."58 $"
"Okay,here."Jimin gave the cashier money and went to the dorm.

Jimin quickly ran to his room and looked at the potion with a shiny eyes."I'm so excited to drink it."Jimin said happily.

"Here I go."he said and began to drink the potion.He drank all of it and place the empty bottle on the desk.

"I felt weird..."he said.Jimin began to grow taller and taller (and bigger too)."Wow it worked!"he yelled.He called all of members to meet him at the living room.

Jimin looked all of nembers with an evil smile."Did you guys notice anything~"he said playfully.

"You're tall."Namjoon said.Jungkook was in Jungshook mod."How did...or did I just imagine thing?"Jungkook said still shook at how Jimin is this tall.

"It's real!"Jimin said happily and teasing all of members' height.But Jimin can't stop growing.

Jimin's legs and arms stretch across the rooms.The members quickly ran outside.

The dorm then break from Jimin's huge body.The roof was on his head.

Jimin giggling in joy."Hyung,I think you should stop."Jungkook said worriedly.

"I can't Kookie."Jimin said and still growing.The members notice that many people looking at Jimin in fear.

"Don't worry everyone,it's just Jimin."Seokjin said but people ran away from Jimin.

"Eeeeek a giant!" "Run away from him!" "He will kill us all!"

All of these words hurted Jimin so much."But I won't..."he said sadly.

The members knew that Jimin is very kind and gentle to people,even he's a giant but he's still a soft and caring guy.

Some of Army went to him and hug him.Jimin then smile knowing that his fans will never call him a monster.

The polices gather around Jimin and shoot him.Army then yelled at the polices."Stop,you guys just shoot him for no reason."One of Army said.

"She's right,he might be big but he's still a sweetheart."Namjoon said.Jimin looked down,his members and his fans are protecting him.

The scienctist Army throw the shrink potion at Jimin and Jimin shrink to his normal size.

The police looked at Army in fear.Army sighed and forgive them.The members hug Jimin happily.

"We're sorry for teasing you."Jungkook said."It's okay.."Jimin said but there's one problem...

The boys' dorm is broken!!!!

"Oh no....."Namjoon said.