Jimin's tinies (short)

You're a tiny roaming around.Being tiny is very complicate and this is why.You have to dodge people's stomping and they can mistook you as a bug.

Right now,you're very tired.You fell asleep and you don't even know that someone pick you up gently.

Time skips

You woke up and you realised that this is not your place to sleep.Everything are normal size.You then walk outside and....it was a giant room.

That means you're inside the doll house."Hello there."you startled as a soft deep echoing voice ringing your ears.

You saw a giant's face looked at you.You quickly ran inside the house."Don't worry I won't hurt you,I'm kind to tinies."the giant said and you calm down a little,still scared at his size.

"My name is Jimin,what about yours?"he asked."I'm Y/n."you said quietly."Nice to meet you little Y/n."he said and held his finger out.You grabbed his index finger and he slowly shook it.

"Also you're not alone little Y/n,I keep other tinies safe in my room."he said and gently pick you up to see the whole town.

The town was indeed beautiful.Your house also very close to the exit too!You're very happy living in the town.

Jimin is also very caring to tinies,especially to you.And that's how your life as poor tiny change into living like a normal person.