Jimin's revenge

Jimin's sick of Jungkook and Taehyung teasing his height so he made a shrink potion to shrink them down to the size of ants.

Jimin pour the potion in Jungkook and Taehyung's glass of water and hide behind the couch.

Jungkook and Taehyung came back.They grabed their drink and they began to shrink.

"What the-why are we shrinking?"Taehyung asked."I don't know."Jungkook said.Soon they're stopped shrinking,they're smaller than ants.

Suddenly,the ground began to shake."Is that an earthquake?"Jungkook asked Taehyung."Earthquake can't move..."Taehyung said.

*Booom!*

A gigantic foot slammed infront of them.They looked up seeing Jimin looked down at them with an evil smile.

"Who's tall now~"Jimin said playfully."Jimin you did this?"Jungkook said."Yep,now you guys will obey me."Jimin said.

"W..we're sorry for calling you short."Taehyung said."Too late Taetae,now obey me!"Jimin yelled that the two shaking in fear.

Jimin's soft voice was now deep,his fingers and his feet are not small anymore."So what do you want us to do?"Jungkook asked Jimin.

"Rubbing my feet."he said.Luckily,Jimin's feet smell pretty so the two have no problem with the feet smell but their arms gonna hurt a little.

Jungkook rubbing the left foot and Taehyung rubbing the right foot."Ahhh~ this is the best day ever."Jimin said playfully.

Bonus:Churro cookie released on Hobi's birthday!?Is this a coincidence!?