Shrunken Jk with Seokjin (short)

Now today Jk's taking care by the member that loves to teasing him the most,Kim Seokjin."Hey Jungkook,want to play!?"Seokjin asked.

"Okay hyung what do you want to play?"Jungkook asked."Let's play escape my butt game~"he said playfully.

"Wait....WHAT!?"Jungkook yelled.Seokjin place Jungkook on the couch and his butt looming over them.

Jungkook quickly ran away from Seokjin's butt.Seokjin just giggling in joy like a little kid."WHAT THE HECK HYUNG!"Jungkook yelled.

"Come on Kookie this's fun~"Seokjin said playfully."NOT FOR ME!!!!"he yelled.

"Come here,let this hyung kisses you~"Seokjin face coming closer to Jungkook and he kisses Jungkook whole body.

Jungkook was blushing so hard."Why are you like this?"Jungkook asked.

"I know most people like fetish stuff so..."Seokjin then put Jungkook between his toes.Jungkook doesn't like this at all and he began to cry,he feel powerless.

Seokjin saw the maknae crying so he immediately take Jungkook out of his toes."Oh Jk I'm so sorry."he said worriedly.Seokjin gently pick him up and hugs him in his gigantic chest.

Jungkook could feel Seokjin's heartbeats and it's calming him.After the hugs,Seokjin bring Jungkook to his face and kisses him a lot of times which is probably Army's death.

Question:Do you guys prefer male giants or female giants?

I prefer male giants. (I don't really like giantess for some reason......😅)

Also...

This one content gt where they mistook you as bug. (Love bts fila videos cause they content gt.)