The kindest giants award

The micro town setting another award event called "The kindest giants award".When Bts came here,many Gts are getting very mad (except the ones who are Army).

Like the last award,all of tinies need to vote.When the vote ended the announcer announce who win in this award.

"And the winner of the kindest giants goes to..."an exciting moment starting to happen.

Surprisingly,Bts have won this award and beating all of giantesses (tinies male love giantesses but Bts made all of tinies female and a few tinies male voted for them).

Bts then hugging each others (like they always do when they won) and Namjoon began to speak."I..I..I can't believe it,we won again.Thank you so much for all of your loves."Namjoon then began to cry in joy.

"I didn't know we will win in this award too..."Seokjin said.Jimin then hugs namjoon to
comfort him.

One of giantess is very angry the fact that Bts beating her."That's it,why are you guys always win ning every award!?"Jenny said angrily.

Every one shook,Jenny then continuing telling hateful message to Bts.All of tinies then began glare at Jenny."Stop yelling at them,Bts are winning because they're hard worker!"one of tinies said.

"But,I'm too! I hate Bts,they always beating everything including giantesses."(Dang,my heart hurted after I wrote the hateful words to Bts but I still love them all)Jenny said.

She then leave the award.Bts' face are fill with sadness (but Hobi still trying to smile)."Don't listen to her,she is a crazy bullet."the tiny girl said.

The other giants and a few giantesses comforting them."She hurted our cute giant babies."tiny female said.

After Bts are fine now,Bts and the other giants leave but before Bts leaving,they're kiss tinies' heads.

Tinies then began to scolding Jenny."Does she don't know that Joonie is sensitive to the hate coments."one of tinies said.

"Yeah,Bts are also very caring but she doesn't very caring at all."they said.

And the award ended with the tinies scolding Jenny.