The incredible shrinking manager (Bts x reader)

You're a new manager that work in Bighit entertainment.You're also Bts' assistant.You were doing fine until one day.

The next morning

You waked up and get ready to work.You notice that the room is bigger than before."Huh?"you said but you doesn't care what happened.You went into the boys' dorm to check them out.

You're height is 174 cm tall so you're tall as Jimin and Yoongi.The members then quickly come to you.

What make you look confused is the boys starting to get taller.Even Jimin and Yoongi are looming over you.

"Omg,she is shorter than me!"Jimin said happily.You quickly ran to the bathroom.

You looked yourself at the mirro."What's happening to me!?"you yelled.You see two guys in the bathroom.

They're Yoongi and Namjoon."Omg!why are you guys here?"you yelled.The two rappers rubbing their back head shyly.

"Um we were worried about you manager."Yoongi said.While you're talking to them,the rappers keep looming over you.

You're like a 6 years old girl now.You and the two rappers came out of the bathroom.

"Guys,she's okay now."Yoongi said.You looked at the other 5 expression face.They're all smiling at you.

You suddenly passed out at how tall they are and all of the boys looming at you.

.............................................................

You waked up and looked around,it was full of white and there're many dusts on the white ground.

You startled when you heard a booming voice.

"Hyung,where is she now?"
"She shrunk so small that you guys need to see her with a microscope."
"I'm glad I'm taller than her."
"This is not time to play around Jimin."

These booming voice sound familiar.It was Bts memebers' voice.Namjoon place a white paper next to you.

"Manager,please get on this."the voice which you guess it's Namjoon said.

You got on and the paper began to moved to the microscope."Get on.".You then got on the microscope.

You looked up,seeing a big brown eye staring at you."Guys,there she is!"Namjoon said.

The members really want to see you at this size.The first member to look is Seokjin.He giggling happily and cooed at you.

The second is Yoongi,he looked at you and he just said nothing.

The third is Hobi,he cooed at you  and squeal in joy.

The forth is Jimin,he's very glad that he's taller than her.

The fifth is Taehyung,he just giggling just like Seokjin but his voice is super deep.

The last is Jungkook,he looked at you with a pure innocent eye (which is terrified to you).

You were terrified seeing the boys' big eyes staring at you.

"Don't worry,we'll fix you."