Shrunken Jk with Taehyung (short)

Jungkook's ready to be take care by Kim Taehyung.His voice was very deep like a demon to Jk,very terrified.

His voice was so powerful that he can literally blow Jungkook's whole body.Suddenly,Jungkook's whole body was loomed by a large shadow.

"Helloooooo Jk~~~"Taehyung boomed almost bleeding Jungkook's ears."Hyung,please low your voice!"Jungkook yelled and Taehyung close his mouth with his hands.

"Sorry Jk."Taehyung said quietly but his voice still deep and scary."So do you want to play vore?"Taehyung asked.

"What's that?"Jungkook asked."It's a game you escape from giant eating,I've seen a lot of giants are females so I want more male giants!"he said.

Taehyung put Jungkook in the cup of water and he began to drink."Ahhhhhh!!"Jungkook yelled as the glass tilted to Taehyung's lips.

His lips's kinda cute when he's drinking.Jungkook quickly swim away from Taehyung's lips that's sucking all of the water like black hole.

And he stopped drinking which Jk feel so much better and he pull Jk out of the glass."That was fun~"Taehyung said."FUN!? I almost got in your mouth because of you!"Jungkook said.

He left Taehyung's fingers and fall.Yoongi saw everything,everyone love to make front of him.Yoongi will treat him like a normal person soon.

Also today is my birthday!!!!!
I'm turning 14 today.(Yes,I'm young😂😅)