Taegi the friendly giant

You're a human in the human world.You heard a rumor about the giants.They're attacking humans.The humans are trying to shoot them but it's not effect them.

Luckily,it's not coming to the town thst you're living yet.The ground suddenly began to shake and it's getting louder and closer."The giant is coming!"the guy yelled.You and everyone in the town began to panic.

" *gasp* It's humans' town.It's so tiny but I don't want to hurt them..."many people inclufing you were surprised at his word.

"Yoongi hyung said that if I saw tinies' towns,I need to take it to him..."he said.He then gently lift the whole town up with his fingers,such a powerful creature.

He then walk to the portal thing.Surprisingly he always watch his steps since he doesn't want to crush tinies (aka. humans)

The giant walked inro the portal and everything's gigantic...well to humans.You were absolutely began to throw up because of his thudering footsteps and it's very shaky but it's normal for the giant.

"Hyung,I found them!"the giant yelled,you and the humans almost got deaf.He then gently place the whole town on the table.

The giant sat down and looming the whole town like a god when he's looking at them closer.You and the other humans only see his mouth that's has a friendly boxy smile.

This giant was so adorable."Okay Taetae I'm here where's the town?"the other giant said.Taehyng point the town,his index finger looming over the town.

The giant move his finger out and it's replace with the other giant's face.But this time,you see his large eyes blinking and it's terrified.His eyelash fall and it's crush the house.Luckily,people were able to escape.

"Oh I'm so sorry little guys,I probably need to look at you guys with a magnifying glass."he said and took a magnifying glass and look at them.

"Wow,humans indeed are smaller than bugs."he said."Anyways,I'm Yoongi and the other one's Taehyung.Nice to meet you little humans."Yoongi said he and Tarhyung offering their index fingers to them.

You and the others humans grab their index fingers and they slowly shake."I think you guys should change the town."Taehyung said and he and Yoongi walk somewhere in their house.

They the show us the town,it's looked beautiful."It's the model city that me and Taetae bought~"Yoongi said.Are these guys doing this to protect us?

Everything in the city is so real,even the food that's in the city can eat it.You and the humans thanks these two friendly so much.

"Um,Mr. Yoongi and Taehyung why do you guys don't crush us?"you asked."Because giants are humans like you but only different is size.It's not cool that Big humans kill small humans."Yoongi said.

You then walk out the city and hug their feet."Thank you so much for protecting humans."you said."You're very welcome little one."Yoongi said.

Yoongi then ordered Taehyung to find more humans.While Taehyung's finding humans,Yoongi's looking at you and the other humans with a friendly smile.

And you knew that some giants are kind and gentle too.