Shrunken girlfriend (Hobi x reader)

You and Hoseok are walking around the city."So where should we go?"you asked."To the science museum."he said.

"Um that's sound...interesting."you said.You and Hoseok arrived at the museum.The museum was so big.

You and Hoseok went inside and bought two tickets."I'm so excited!"you said."Me too!"Hoseok said.

*Time skips*

You and Hoseok went to the last zone of this museum and it's called "Shrink ray"."And this is the shrink ray."the guide said."Wow,is this real?"you asked the guide.

"Yes and you can touch it but be careful with it,you might get hit by a ray."he said,but you don't care.But then,you accidentally press the botton and the ray hit the mirror and it backfired to you.

Hoseok trying to block you with a mirror but it too late.You got hit..."*Gasp* Sweetheart are you alright?"Hoseok asked you worriedly."I..I'm not okay.."you said.

You see everything are getting bigger and bigger.When you stopped shrinking,you were the size of an ant.You see the red and white mountain infront of you.

The red and white mountain began to move back a little.You just realise that the red and white mountain was...Hobi's shoes.

"Omg!!!!"Hoseok yelled.You covered your ears from his loud and booming voice."Hobi stop yelling,you're hurting my ears!"you yelled.

"Oh,I'm sorry sweetheart."he said,his voice is still loud when he's whispering.Hoseok gently pick you up."Please tell me how to fix this."Hoseok said.

"I'm sorry sir but she will stuck like this forever."the guide said."And I told you to be careful with it!"the guide yelled to you.

You began to cry."Hey,why are you being mean to my precious treasure?"Hoseok yelled back at the guide.

"It's the truth."the guide.Hoseok quickly ran to the exit.He looked at his now tiny girlfriend."It's my fault!"you said.

"No,it was an accident."Hoseok said,trying to cheer you up.He then gently kiss your face."You know,you're very cute at this size."Hoseok said.

"Really?"your cheeks began to turn red.He noded.You then hugs his lips.

"Thank you so much Hobi."

Note:Happy Valentine day everyone~ (I also celebrate Chinese new year 😅)And also,I didn't get the new cookie in cookie run kingdom gacha (But at least I got Kumiho cookie in lucky pouch)I think the gacha hates me.😭

Edited:Nvm I got Alchemist cookie today.