My biggest wish

Here're my wish that I really want it to be true.

1 I wish I could meet giant Bts.

2 I wish there's Bts cartoon animation series and I want the episode where Bts became a giants or some of member of Bts shrunk and their boss shrunk and Bts and the other group have to protect him.

3 I wish Bts became giants in real life so they can go to the other countries easily.

4 I wish Bts collaps with Cookie run,that will be so cool to play as Bts in Cookie run especially in giant mode :3.

5 I wish there's an animation of Tinytan became a giant like they wish they could be bigger but the wish is too much and it grow Tinytan bigger than the buildings.Also,I wish there's Tinytan animation where they're size swap with the girl (aka. Army) who want to become a pianist and Tinytan protect her.

6 I wish there's Bts world event where they've become a giant and many people ran away from them and they have to figured out how to get back to normal size.

7 I wish many people draw giant Bts in deviantart but there're very few.(That's why I have deviantart account I mostly edited giant Bts in the city cause my drawing skill's very bad😢😢😰😰😥😥😭😭.)

8 I wish Covid to go away.(This one's very important to me cause I want to go buy Bts merch in Bangkok ;-;)

And that's my wish,you guys have a same wish with me?If you did then...I'm very happy😍😍😄😄😃😃😀😀😊😊😁😁😆😆

Also my birthday's in this month (30 th April)I'll probably going to upload so much.😅😅