Hoseok visit micro town

All of tinies in micro heard a thundering footsteps which louder and the ground shake a lot than when maknae line came here.

They saw a guy happily jumping toward the town.When the guy come closer,he looks very familiar.It was the sunshine of Bts,Jung Hoseok.

The more he come closer,the thundering footsteps are stornger and louder.He stopped jumping and greet all of tinies.

"Hello everyone,I'm your hope you're my hope I'm J-hope~"he greeted them happily.Since Hoseok is very energetic,he might make the town become chaotic with his loudness and his jumping that shake the ground a lot (To tinies).

A lot of tinies then gather around Hoseok's shoes.He squealed at how cute and tiny they are.His sound effects still sound adorable,even though it sounds deep.

Hoseok then crouch down to look at the tinies which is Armies."Awww,so cute!I bet they're Armies."he said and gently petting their heads.

His smile are the cutest thing in the world.Tinies then climb up to Hoseok's right shoulder and hug his right shoulder.He looks at his right shoulder and smile.

Some of tinies then climb to his nose that he has to look at them in cross eyes.Tinies are very happy that the Bangtan's hope are here to make all of tinies happy.

Hoseok look at the time on his phone and shook."I'm sorry tinies but I have to work."he said sadly but still smiling to them.

Tinies hugs his shoes and waving bye at him.He then waving bye at them and leave the town,completely forgot that some of tinies are still on his right shoulder and his nose.