Seokjin growth

Seokjin was in his room,doing his Eat Jin on Vlive.When the food arrived at his room,he thanks to the deliver and began to eat his food.

When he finished eating,he suddenly feel funny."W..What's happening to me?"he said.All of Armies chatting "Jin oppa are you okay?" and "Oh no...".

Seokjin's body began to grow bigger and bigger.He groaned as his head hit the ceiling."Gah!Why am I getting bigger?"he yelled.

Armies chatting at how worried they are to Seokjin.Seokjin's foot accidentally hit the camera that he's using for Vlive."Eek,sorry Army!"he said.

His head break through the ceiling,causing so much destruction.Namjoon,Yoongi and Hoseok heard a loud noise at Seokjin's room.

They quickly went to his room and shook,seeing Seokjin was now 10 foot tall.Seokjin smile awkwardly."Hey guys."he said.

His voice are now deep and booming."Hyung,how did you get this big?"Namjoon asked."I ate a food while doing Vlive with our fans and I suddenly grow."he said.

"But ya know,you guys are pretty cute~"he said playfully and grab the three rappers up.

Yoongi was doing"-_-"face
,Hoseok was screaming in fear the whole time and Namjoon look at Seokjin worriedly.

"Hyung,put us down!"Namjoon said."Yeah,Hobi scream because of you and it's so loud that it hurted my eardrums."Yoongi said.

"Hmm,since you guys always teasing this hyung...you guys will obey me."he said playfully.

Meanwhile,the maknae line were walking to the dorm and they saw giant Seokjin.

"Giant Jinnie!"Jimin yelled.The three run away from Seokjin but he caught them."Aww~"Seokjin cooed at them.

"Hehe you guys will be my toys."he said playfully and walk in the city.

He enjoying walking but all of people are scared of him."Giant!"th guy said and run away.

Seokjin opened the building's roof and put his maknaes in the building and close the roof.

"This is terrifying."Taehyung said.Seokjin's enormous eye appeared at the window.

"Now roleplay as us~"he said playfully."But it's only 6."Jungkook said."I don't care."Seokjin said.

The 6 members then doing the roleplay of themselves.Seokjin giggling in joy,completly forgot that the Vlive stream was still on.

The comment mostly said "Hello?" "Jin oppa?" "The longestg live." and "He forgot to turn it off!"

Bonus:I just realise that
Churro cookie release on Hobi's birthday lol.