Taehyung's secret hobby

"Hey Namjoon can I stay in my room for a while?"Taehyung asked."Um okay but make sure you come out when we started to practice."Namjoon said.

Namjoon noticed that Taehyung had been so weird.He started to go to his room and doing something...private.

He saw the other 5 members walking in the room."Guys let's talk about Taehyung."Namjoon said.

The others then sat down on the couch."Well,I noticed that Tae is yelling,Rubbing my feet now! and If you don't listen to me,I'll squish you like a bug."Yoongi said.

"Yeah,I saw the door opened a bit so I peek and I saw Taetae hyung...teasing tiny bad guys."Jungkook said.

Namjoon gasped and he quickly went to Taehyung's room.He gently knock the door."Taetae,you okay in there?"he said.

"Namjoon hyung go away!I'm doing my private stuff."Taehyung said."Tae I know what did you do please let me in."he said.

"Fine."he said and opened the door for Namjoon.Namjoon looked around Taehyung's room.His room's full of shrunken bad guys."Why did you keep a secret from us."Namjoon said.

"I'm so sorry hyung is just that I hate the bad guys and I want them to learn their lesson for being mean ro innocent people."he said sadly.

"And..I..I..I thought you and the other members will be mad at us."he said."Well I'm not mad,The members and I love to teach them a lesson."Namjoon said and smile.

The bad guys then all shook at Namjoon's word,they will obey all of these 7 boys."But I'm still mad of you keeping it as secret."Namjoon said.

"I'm so so sorry hyung,I'll never do this again."Taehyung said.Namjoon forgive him and hugs each other for a while.

The bad guys looked up at the two giants in awed as they looked down at them with an evil smile.

"Let's teach their lesson shall we~"Namjoon said."Yeah~"Taehtung said.They're all in playful mode.They scooped all of the bad guys up and walk to the living room.

"When will Namjoon coming..."Seokjin said.The members shrugged and Namjoon and Taehyung running toward them and they holding something in their hands.

"Namjoon,Taehyung what did you guys do?"Seokjin asked."Nothing,we just bring all of tiny bad guys to let them obey us."Namjoon said and he and Taehyung place the bad guys on the table.

The tiny bad guys looked at the back and saw the other 5 giants staring at them with an evil,just like the two did to them.

"Hehe this is gonna be fun~"Hoseok said playfully.Now all of the members are in playful mode with the bad guys even the grumpy Yoongi.

"This is what we get for kidnap people right..."