Jimin and tiny Armies

Jimin bring his tiny Armies from micro town to his home.He place them on his desk and look at them with a friendly smile."Awww all of you're so cute~"he said and petting their heads.

Jimin startled when the door suddenly opened,reveal Min Yoongi standing there."Jimin what are you doing?"Yoongi asked him.

"Hyung,I brought tiny Armies from the micro town to play with them."he said and show tiny Armies on his palm.Yoongi shook seeing how small they are but he then smile sweetly at them.

"I didn't know some of our fans are this small."he said.Even Yoongi might be grumpy and cold but he's very sweet and caring,especially his fans.

"Okay Jimin you can play with them for 5 minute because we need to work,also please be careful with them,I don't want them to get hurts."he said.Jimin nodded qnd Yoongi leave the room.

Jimin then continue playing with tiny Armies."So do you want to play Jiminzilla game?"he asked them.They asked him how to play.

"You have to run away from me,don't worry I won't kill you."he said and took the model city that look realistic.He place the model city on the floor and he gently place tiny Armies in the model city.

Surprisingly,all of tiny Armies shook that the model looks very real.Then a soft deep voice rang their ears."Ready or not,here's come Park Jiminzilla~"he boomed playfully.

He starting to stomp on the buildings and walk towards tiny Armies.They ran as fast as they could but Jimin is too fast.

"Gotcha~"he boomed and he open his mouth.They closed their eyes for an impact but they feel soft wet lips gently pressing them.

He kissed them.

"Hehehe,don't worry I already told you I'm not going to kill you."he said and continue kissing tiny Armies.

They're enjoying kissing by their giant idol.