Hobi and tiny Armies

Hoseok brought his tiny Armies in micro town because he want to play with them.When he arrived at the dorm,he walk to his room and gently place tiny Armies on the table.

"So do you want to play with me?"he said.All of tiny Armies nodded."I know but you guys choose the game."he said and place two paper.The left one said "hide and seek"and the right one said"giant roleplay".

"You guys stand on the paper,if you want to play that game,the most vote game will play."Hoseok said.Tiny Armies then starting to vote.

The result is all of tiny Armies want to play giant roleplay game,non of them vote hide and seek.

"Giant role play it is~"Hoseok said playfully.He then grab the realistic model city.

Hoseok's door then suddenly opened and someone came in,that was Jimin."Hey hyung,what are you doing?"Jimin said.

"I was playing with our tiny Armies!"Hoseok said happily."Oh!I think I play that before..."Jimin said.

"Well,have fun hyung."he said and leave Hoseok's room.Hoseok then place the model city on the floor.He gently picks his tiny Armies up and place them in the city.

Hoseok began to roleplay as giant."Fee fi foe fum here's come giant Hobi~"he boomed playfully and began to walk and crush the buildings.

Many tiny Armies shook at how stronge his feet are cause tge buildings are made of small bricks and when he stepped on it,he did not get hurt.

But Hoseok suddenly stop walking."Hmm,I wonder how this feel~"he said and sat down....

*Kabooooooom!*

Some of the building was underneath his butt.He also cause the most chaotic earthquake for tiny Armies.

"Hehehe all of you should call me "Hopezilla"~"Hoseok said.Hopezilla...is the best name when he roleplay as giant!

"That was fun!"he boomed.Many tiny Armies also having fun too,especially the sound of his booming squeal.

It's like 9 P.M so Hoseok put his tiny Armies on his pillow.He then whispered them "Good night my little Armies"

He then gently kiss their heads and he went to sleep.