Y/n and Yoongi

Y/n is a girl who shrunk to the size of an ant and she stay with Bts but she's also scared of Yoongi.Oneday,she was lonely.The boys are busy.She suddenly got pick up by someone.

She looked where the person go and she saw something on the door that said"Genius lab".....Yoongi pick her up!?

She was place on the table.She looked back and saw Yoongi look so.....scary.Yoongi pick her up and bring her closer to his mouth.This is her death."Goodbye everyone,I'll be eaten by Yoongi."she said.

That moment when she feel......a lips gently press her body.He kiss her!? Yoongi then bring her to his nose and gently nuzzle you.

Yoongi's cold face turned into a gummy smile."Y/n,I know you're scared of me...but I'm a nice guy.I just doesn't want to show my feelings easily."he said.

"But I thought you and the others are busy."she said."I am busy,I'm working with my music right now,want to help me?"he asked."Yes!"she said.

Time skips

After Yoongi done aking music,he saw little Y/n sleeping.It was the cutest thing he have ever seen.Yoongi gently pick her up and place you on his couch."I think I will sleep here."he said.

Before he went to sleep,he said goodnight to the little Y/n and kiss her head.And now Y/n loves Yoongi so much just like the other six.

And the two fall asleep and went to the dream land.Y/n dream that she was kidnaped by a giantess and Giant Yoongi defeat her and protect Y/n.