Shrunken bullies (Vmin)

Warning:Including death.

Jimin is very shy when he's at school.Many people bullied him when he walked home,eating lunch,arrived at school and break time.

Jimin was walking to his class but there're two bullies blocking the door."Please let me in."he said and pulling the bullies.

"No,what are you gonna do about it looser."one of bullies said.Taehyung walk to his class but he saw two bullies bulling Jimin again.

Taehyung knew this was happen so he shrink the bullies infront of Jimin who is now confusing where did the bullies go.

"Huh,did they just disappeared?"he said.Taehyung then walking to Jimin.Jimin turned around,see his best friend Kim Taehyung."Oh hi Taetae,did you see the bullies disappear?"Jimin said.

"I saw it Jimin."Taehyung said."They're living in a big world now."he said and went inside of his class which is same as Jimin.

Jimin was confused what did Taehyung mean when he said "They're living in a big world now.",but he doesn't care and went to the class.

But he felt something under his left shoe when he began to walk.He looked at his shoes,seeing two insects (which are bullies) stuck under his left shoe.

"Oh dear,sorry little insects I didn't mean to stepped on all of you."he said worriedly and went to the class.

.............................................................

The two bullies wake up in unknown place."Where are we?"the bully said."I don't know."the other bully said.

Before they started to walk,they saw two large black mountains.They startled when the mountains moved.The bullies looked up more.The two black mountains was actually a pair of shoes.

What make them shook is infront of them was Park Jimin who is taller than a skyscraper."Huh,did they just disappeared?"Jimin boomed.His voice doesn't sound high pitched anymore.

*Boom...Boom...BOOM!*

The ground began to shake.They were confused that why's there an earthquake at school.But the earthquake was...Taehyung's footsteps.

*Boooooom!*

Taehyung's left shoe land loudly.Even they're very far away still feel the ground shake and tremors.

The bullies covered their ears as Jimin and Taehyung began to talk.Their loud voices hurting the bullies' ears.

When they finished talking,Taehyung went inside of his class and the bullies have to dodge his stomping feet.

The worst thing to them is that they're very tired from escaping Taehyung's stomping and now they have to dodge Jimin's stomping.

Unfortunately,they can't escaped from Jimin's foot since they're too tired to run.They hugs each other,speaking to them self that they will never bulling people again.

*Squished*

Jimin accidentally stepped on the bullies.Blood coming out of their body and Jimin mistook them as insects when he saw them...