Y/n's tiny adventure

Y/n is an ordinary girl in South Korea who want to meet Bts but it's impossible to do that since the concert was banned because of Covid.

While she's walking,she suddenly shot by someone and passed out........

Time skips

Y/n woke up and everything around her are tall like buildings.So someone want to shrunk her!

The ground suddenly began to shake and it's coming cliser to her.She looked behind and she finally know what's causing an earthquake.

A man happily walking and jumping toward her.She quickly left in his path but the giant seems familiar....

He's happy,he's hopeful he's cute and handsome...It's Jung Hoseok! She want to get his attention but it was too late to do that.Hoseok then walk to his dorm.

Wait,she's outside of Bts dorm!? She's very lucky.She decide to get her idols' attention but the problem is...there're some bugs in her path.

She quickly ran to the door which takes 25 minutes to get there.When she finally arrived at the door,she saw scary looking spider.She scream and ran away from the spider.

The ground began to shake again and a giant shoe squished the spider powerfully,it was terrified.She looked up to see who's it but she only see his chin."Now it's time to take a break."he boomed.His voice was terrified,his voice was deep but not deep as Tae... it's Kim Namjoon! But you still can't believe that a bug lover also squish a bug.(Although spiders didn't count as insect)

He then opened the door and she quickly get inside the dorm.Their dorm was beautiful.She walk to the kitchen,she saw the most beautiful or handsome skyscraper also known as Kim Seokjin.

He's humming one of his song while cooking dinner to his members.He suddenly looked down and saw her.A large shadow suddenly looming over her tiny body and she quickly left and his foot landed next to her.

"A bug huh,well I'll just ignore it for now."he boomed and began to cook."That was close."she said.

She then saw the other 6 members talking,they were talking about shrinking news.

Jimin saw Y/n's tiny body so he immediately grabbed her but still gently.Jimin gently place you on the dinning table and the other 5 looked at her.

"Um..."she said."Hi there little one,what's your name and do you shrunk by someone?"Namjoon asked her."My name's Y/n and yes,I'm shrunk by someone.I got shot and shrunk and I ended up coming to your dorm because of Hobi,I'm sorry for breaking into you guys dorm."she said.

"Hey it's okay,I understand you.It's dangerous outside.Beside,we're all friendly and handsome,even the grumpy Yoongi"Namjoon said.

"Also,how did you know my name?"Hoseok asked."I'm an Army so..."she began to blush but Seokjin suddenly yelled."Okay guys the food are ready."Seokjin bring the food.

"Also an Army shrunk!"Jungkook said and show Y/n to Seokjin."Aww you're so cute~"he said and give her the biggest kiss (literally) on her head.

"Um can I stay with you guys until I'm back to normal size?"she asked."Sure."Namjoon said.And now you get to live with the mountains sized bangtan.