Shrunken at Jk's house

You walked into Jungkook's house since he had a meeting with you but he's not here..."Jk are you here!?"you yelled but no one response.

Then you got a message from Jungkook.It said "Hey Y/n I'm sorry to say this but I will come home late a little because I was hanging out with my members."

You sighed and you text him back."It's okay,I'll waiting at your house a while but why your house isn't lock?"

You're waiting for his answer."I set up a trap and I set up cameras all over the house."It doesn't make sense that how you got in but you didn't find a trap...

But anyways,you started to get thirsty and you saw a bottle with a purple liquid."Must be grape juice!"you said.

You drank it and you feel weird.You looked at the bottle and it said "Shrink potion! Do not drink it or touch the liquid or it will shrink you to the size of an ant! made by Jk."

"Oh no!this is a shrink potion not a grape juice."you then shrink even more.You stopped shrinking and everything around you become monstrous.

"This is very bad,I need to find the way to get back-"the door suddenly opened and a Jungkook who is now a mountain size stood there.

"Y/n,I'm home!Now we can finally have a meeting."he boomed.He began to walk inside creating an earthquake for you.

"Jungkook down here!!!"you yelled but he didn't here you.Jungkook saw his shrink potion was empty.

"Who drank my potion!?K worked hard for that."he boomed out loud that you have to cover your ears.

Jungkook was closer to you..now you can get his attention by climbing him.You looked up at him and feel intimidated by his size.You can only see his chin but you can't see his eyes.

"Hmm maybe if I bite his toe..."you said and bit Jungkook's toe."Ouch!what was that?"he said and he looked down at his feet.

Your (j)hope finally came but...when he noticed you your (j)hope was now...gone!"Ahhh a bug!"he said and trying to stomp on you.

You ran as fast as you can,running from Jk's stomping that will end your life."Jungkook I'm no a bug it's Y/n!!!!"you yelled as loud as you could.

And Jungkook stopped stomping since he heard a squeaky noise from the bug."Wait...bugs are not suppose to have a sqeaky noise...what are you?"he said and gently pick you up.

He looked closer to you.Your view was completely block by Jungkook's enormous brown eyes.You can see how cute and innocent his eyes are.

"Y..Y..Y/n is that you!?"he said completely shook."Yes Jungkook!"you yelled."It can't be..."Jungkook then sniff you.

It's very tickling to you.He remember your smell."It is you!Did you drink my potion!?"he asked.

You almost deaf from how loud his voice was.He saw you looked uncomfortable so he moved you far away from his mouth.

"Oh I'm so sorry,I didn't mean to hurt your ears."he said shyly."It's okay and yes I drank your potion."you said and began to cry.

"I know you're mad at me."you said,that make his hearth broke in pieces.Jungkook gently petting your head with his finger.

"Hey,it's okay I'm not mad.I'm happy that the potion worked."he said calmly to me."Really?"you asked.He nodded.

He then gently kisses your body planting a lips print that's bigger than your whole body."Jk can I stay like this for a while cause I love you as a giant,even though you almost crush me."you said.

Jungkook kisses your more because he almost crush you."Sure,and you look so adorable at this size."he said.

"Maybe in the meeting,you should hold me gently all the time."you said."Yeah."he giggling and kisses you more.

Your whole body was covered in lips print which feel a little weird for you.Bts lips are also your weakness.But now it's the time to talk with gentle giant Jungkook for the meeting.

In the end of the day,Jungkook will sleep with you and protect you from the bad insects.